JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1986 HK P7 PSP 9mm. This was a Grade A CDNN handgun, I bought from a member on AR15.com. I love this gun, I don't want to sell it. However, in the two months I've had it I only carry and shoot it. Then I shot my duty gun. Ugly. Very ugly. So it has to go so I don't hate (and have the ability to hit with) my glock. Package includes gun, original hard box with manual, cleaning brush, lock, magazine that came with gun, two additional like new magazines, new take down tool, HBE IWB holster, and double mag pouch. The holster is a quality rig that I interchanged with my Milt Sparks VMII without feeling much different. Package for $700 FTF in Oregon or $715 shipped to your FFL.

Pictures

SOLD

Gentlemen -

Sorry, was out of town. Gun is sold locally. I can tell you that CDNN investments got another shipment in if you want to check with them on their prices for PSP, that is where this one was bought. 800-588-9500

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.