JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a 14rd or 15rd extended magazine for a P38!
Through my internet scouring, I discovered that there were a bunch of 14rd extended P38 magazines manufactured as early as 10 years ago, and might have been available through CDNN more recently than that. I found an FL site that had them advertised, and charged my card when I ordered two of them, only to get an e-mail a week and change later telling me that they don't carry the product. I know there have to be some of these left out there! Very interested. I know at least some of them were made by a company called "D&E". Thanks!

When in doubt, call the source. They usually don't make something anymore for a reason. Low demand, low quality or both.

D & E HARDWARE COMPANY
321-264-3173

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.