JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Something like this is only worth money to those who will pay for it! The "value" is what you your self set it at. Is it worth shooting? is it worth letting it sit inside a nice safe potentially increasing in value? Again, what it is actually worth is entirely up to you! I say go out and shoot the hell out of it, break it and enjoy it all the more! What good is history if it cannot be experienced fully! The Germans built these in huge numbers and there are not likely many out there with all matching numbers, so that leaves you with the choice. If I had the happy delima you face, I would change out the parts that may, and I say MAY break, and enjoy this fine piece of history as it should be! Clean it, care for it, and shoot it till your heart is content! In the end, its your choice!

I think you could shoot it and enjoy it. I shot the bejickens out of a collectable, ac43 version p38. I sold it to a friend who did that and more--even firing hot w2 ammo. I bought it back and shot it more. Ultimately sold it with no concerns about future safety of the piece.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top