JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Well, previous buyer backed out and I decided to keep the optic so I am relisting at a lower price. I've got a P365XL that only has 50 rounds through it. It is outfitted with a factory optics cut for a Holosun 507k, Sig Romeo Zero, & more. You can also get a $59 plate to use a RMRcc. Currently, it has a factory iron sight plate on it with night sites. I am also including a stipples compact FDE grip module and a 10rd flush magazine in addition to the 2 12 round magazines that are a flush fit for the XL grip. Includes a Blackhawk IWB holster and a sidecar holster. Selling all of this for the price of the gun by itself.

Possible trade interests include a .327 federal,a raging hunter 44mag, .454 casual, Kimber K6s, Trijicon RMR, Leupold DPP, Holosun 508T, AR-10 upper, or a left handed varmint gun(.22-250, 243, .223, etc). Buyer must be able to meet within a reasonable distance of Beaverton, OR.

23DB8BB2-4FC4-497A-ADE2-48FC3B04D735.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: