JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, so I read something on reddit saying that sig is offering metal shrouds for sig 0. I called and they will be sending me one for free. All they asked is if the romeo 0 came with the gun or I bought it separate. I bought it separate so it was free.

I have mine on a hellcat but this is an optics discussion and I've used all three so I hope it still helps. I have the Holosun 507k and love it. Honestly I think its the best of the 3, love the reticle options, manual adjust brightness and its built very well. It does have a small notch that works as a rear sight in a pinch as you lose it on the 365xl so I think thats a plus.

I have the Holosun 508t in green. Personally, I really liked the circle/dot reticle arrangement, and the green gets really bright, shows up well for old eyes. I had an early version, and it blew up earlier this year. ( mechanical fail, the dot still lit up, but couldn't be adjusted not to put every shot in the dirt. ) Soon as they get stock in to replace it, they're sending me the x2 version, which is a pretty nice upgrade! Point of my post is just that their customer service seems pretty good, taking into consideration the supply line issues that everyone is having these days. Optics can be a delicate animal, and listening to other competitors, it seems like every brand has the occasional failure. Good to have a backup, once you find a brand and model that suits you.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top