JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought the P365 TacPac w/ manual safety. I bought it when the XL was available. I liked the XL, but the whole point of the P365 was maximum capacity in minimum size. I can put the P365 in my pocket with the flush 10-round magazine and the safety on. Or, I can insert the 12-round magazine and carry it IWB or OWB with comfort and maximum concealability. I can carry with the safety on or off as I see fit.

I can make the P365 bigger as needed, but I can't make the XL smaller. Seemed like a no-brainer to me.

Thanks all! I think the case has been made each really serves a purpose. That said, I'll likely go TAC pack 365

The P365 has been my primary carry for the past 2+ years. One of the things that appeals to me is its diminutive size despite the great ergos. The only reason I'd consider the XL is if I wanted to run an RMR, which I don't.
This is pretty much exactly what I would say. I would get the regular p365. Maybe get a backup mag from the xl, get the little adapter sleeve and use it on your p365. FWIW, I have carried the p365 without a safety for a few years now. It is about the same as a glock safety wise. I do not think the glock trigger safety is worth anything.

Theres an issue or two that may arise when installing the manual safety that the Osage video doesn't cover and I was almost
to the point of banging my head against the wall before watching this vid. It went smoothly there after.

I've never been bothered by slide length in a carry gun. I've almost always been bothered by grip size and length in a carry gun (although my current Ruger LC9S is OK in that respect).

The older I get, the less I worry about printing. Old farts tend to be invisible anyway. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top