JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been eyeballing a p365 to replace my LCP II for a long time and finally bought one and have started the break-in process. Amazingly accurate pistol for being small. The 10 round with pinky extension is my favorite configuration. The gun was 'filthy' from the factory (new in box), took some good cleaning to prep it to fire the first time. Also noticed it likes to slow down when sliding forward that last 1/4"-1/2", I'm told it should go away with the break in. After the first 100 rounds, it has gotten better, but not completely gone. Had 1 failure to chamber (was almost in, but hung up with a small amount remaining, that last 1/4" I mentioned prior). I did shoot 5 different types of ammo to be fair.
  • I'm looking for a Kydex IWB holster to carry in the 3 or 4 o'clock position. (most appendix holsters work here too).
However, my real questions are:
  1. What holsters did you love, hate, etc.
  2. Did you go with the claw extension, single clip, dual clips, etc.?
  3. Did you go with standard clip or tuck model (not planning to tuck in a shirt, but seems more flexible)?
I know, holsters are one of those things you get a drawer full of, it's just the nature of things. However, I'm trying to create a centralized list here. Pics would be appreciated if you feel so inclined.

I'm looking at the Concealment Express IWB KYDEX to start. Simple, and I can add the claw later if needed. But I'm open to suggestions.

P.S. The attached pic was my first run at the range with the p365. The top targets are 3" circles at about 30ft. Really surprised to get that accuracy with a tiny package on the first time using it.

1st time at range.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm a Vedder guy. Had a few from other brands but once I got a Vedder I got them for all my guns and its basically all I get now for iwb. Good finish on the kydex, no rough edges or anything. Adjustable height, adjustable cant, adjustable retention and I really like the stout spring steel clip they use. Many other holsters might have 1 or 2 of the features above but Vedder has em all. Oh and its tuckable if you want..

I'm a Vedder guy. Had a few from other brands but once I got a Vedder I got them for all my guns and its basically all I get now for iwb. Good finish on the kydex, no rough edges or anything. Adjustable height, adjustable cant, adjustable retention and I really like the stout spring steel clip they use. Many other holsters might have 1 or 2 of the features above but Vedder has em all. Oh and its tuckable if you want..
Thanks, I'm hearing a lot of Vedder here. Sounds like I need to look at that.

Which models? Lighttuck, RapidTuck, other?

I've been eyeballing a p365 to replace my LCP II for a long time and finally bought one and have started the break-in process. Amazingly accurate pistol for being small. The 10 round with pinky extension is my favorite configuration. The gun was 'filthy' from the factory (new in box), took some good cleaning to prep it to fire the first time. Also noticed it likes to slow down when sliding forward that last 1/4"-1/2", I'm told it should go away with the break in. After the first 100 rounds, it has gotten better, but not completely gone. Had 1 failure to chamber (was almost in, but hung up with a small amount remaining, that last 1/4" I mentioned prior). I did shoot 5 different types of ammo to be fair.
  • I'm looking for a Kydex IWB holster to carry in the 3 or 4 o'clock position. (most appendix holsters work here too).
However, my real questions are:
  1. What holsters did you love, hate, etc.
  2. Did you go with the claw extension, single clip, dual clips, etc.?
  3. Did you go with standard clip or tuck model (not planning to tuck in a shirt, but seems more flexible)?
I know, holsters are one of those things you get a drawer full of, it's just the nature of things. However, I'm trying to create a centralized list here. Pics would be appreciated if you feel so inclined.

I'm looking at the Concealment Express IWB KYDEX to start. Simple, and I can add the claw later if needed. But I'm open to suggestions.

P.S. The attached pic was my first run at the range with the p365. The top targets are 3" circles at about 30ft. Really surprised to get that accuracy with a tiny package on the first time using it.

View attachment 1017367
I just go on ebay and get the 20-30 dollar cheapo's for my appendix carry.
Never any poblems
I'm pretty fit, I carry at 11oclock so the muzzle is to the left of my junk and the grip goes across my stomach.

20210823_142446.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads