JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've had my P365 for about a year and been super happy with it. I saw that you could order a new frame in either gray or coyote tan for $35 and been wanting one for months. They were hard to find and always out of stock. Finally found one at Osage Guns online and ordered it. Arrived today and installing it was as easy as removing the slide and popping out a pin.

The tan Hogue grip I had on the old one was harder to install than the new frame, lol.

IMG_20201124_171143007.jpg

IMG_20201124_171854436.jpg

The frame arrived from the vendor sealed in Sig factory packaging and was covered in oily prints. Thankfully it cleaned up easily.

IMG_20201124_170503631.jpg

Shoot you had me all excited that Sig refreshed the 365 already. I was hoping to read about new internals. :)

Your piece looks good, nice find.

I have the Icarus precision aluminum one on mine. I got it because I prefer the feel of metal, and well, because steel was not an option. Given the number of rounds mine has through it, and the fact I carry it everywhere, it is well enjoyed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top