JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No problems here yet, for me or a family member who owns a more current production run. No huge round count yet, probably will pick up again in the fall. (We shoot less in the summer months)

My P365 (Dec 26 2018 manufacture) broke in 266 rounds. I do not trust sig sauer.

Maybe because of the manufacture date? Seems the newer versions are good to go.

Sucks yours broke, I hope Sig treats you right with the warranty.

Maybe because of the manufacture date? Seems the newer versions are good to go.

Sucks yours broke, I hope Sig treats you right with the warranty.

I work for an FFL so we just shipped it right back. They fixed it and I immediately sold it after receiving it back. I see too many Sigs getting sent back and have heard too many examples from my peers to trust any Cohen Sigs at all. I think my Sig was apart of Wave 3.I think we're on the fourth revision of the P365

I work for an FFL so we just shipped it right back. They fixed it and I immediately sold it after receiving it back. I see too many Sigs getting sent back and have heard too many examples from my peers to trust any Cohen Sigs at all. I think my Sig was apart of Wave 3.I think we're on the fourth revision of the P365

I agree that Sig needs to take a look at their products a little better/closer. I'm glad you were able to ship it off straight away.

I agree that Sig needs to take a look at their products a little better/closer. I'm glad you were able to ship it off straight away.

In all honesty SIG's quality is fantastic. I carry a SIG P938 and simply love it. I have a G26 also but it sits in the safe.

After buying a few SIG handguns, and based on what I've read regarding all their pistols, their T&E is pushed off on the consumers.
I feel this is what causes such a vast buyers remorse when issues do arise. I don't see them changing that.

After buying a few SIG handguns, and based on what I've read regarding all their pistols, their T&E is pushed off on the consumers.
I feel this is what causes such a vast buyers remorse when issues do arise. I don't see them changing that.

no namebrand manufacturers should have this many dumpster fires in a 1-2 yearspan. The RMAs speak for themselves.

SIG is screwing up

Last Edited:
266 rounds of S&B 115gr before breakage

Intended duration of test was to be 5000 rounds

226/5000 before breaking a vital component

Attachments

• BDE32C17-2666-46E5-807C-7FC34B0C720A.MOV
    42.5 MB
You might want to get a different holster if you plan betting your life, one without a retention strap over the grip.
No thanks, I'll take my chances.
I think I have done just fine mostly making my own way in life for 70 years. (Apparently just lucky)
Carried for 55.
I even survived 4 years of a particularly nasty "police action".
I'm old enough to know folks always have a better mousetrap, (that includes me) I take no issues with that.
I'll keep my large bag of salt that has a retention strap just incase.
I'm sure you are correct, for the rarest of times. Hopefully the odds are still with me for the next years that I have left.
It really is moot anyway, since according to some, the 365 will fail when I need it, strapped with a padlock or no.

Should I take the advice, and dropped the retention strap, the end of the tunnel to safety would still be some ways off, someone is sure to tell me to scrap the leather for Kydex, I'd still be remiss in my safety.

I'm just having fun, I hope it is taken that way.

I'd throw in some of those faces shown below but I don't like the new ones, most of them look just plain freaky, the rest stupid. bring the old ones back.

Mine was born October 2018. I recently just replaced the front sight after Sig sent me a free one. Apparently, there was a bad batch of front sights going out around that month. I prob have over 500 rounds through mine with no issues. I replaced the trigger with a Sig flat trigger. I've been happy with it. It's the most comfortable carry gun I own in my Last Line of Defense holster.

20190402_073838.jpg

Just over 3000 rounds through mine. No problems.

The reported failure rate on these guns is something like 0.3 % which is on the good side of normal for newly released guns. That number is much lower with the newer firing pin and trigger return springs that have been used now for quite a while.

This model was the victim of Internet "band wagon" hysteria.

There is a P365 at A Place To Shoot over in Delta Park that has over 8,000 rounds through it the last I heard ... no problems and it is a very early example.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads