JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
31 Days. I was starting to think they didnt love me anymore. SIG P320 with a B&T stock/chassis

finally.jpg

Im so confused right now.

my brain.
is this real?
why would anyone do this?
is this a joke?
Is it a troll?
is this a thing?
this looks ridiculous, right?
31 days For stamp turn around if real?

see so confused

Im so confused right now.

my brain.
is this real?
why would anyone do this?
is this a joke?
Is it a troll?
is this a thing?
this looks ridiculous, right?
31 days For stamp turn around if real?

see so confused
Not that familiar with the NFA, I see. Its a gun with a rifled short barrel and a stock. .Its called an SBR. FWIW I have traditional SBR's with shorter barrels. The good thing about the P320 with the B&T stock is they are holsterable.

Yeah, 31 days I know . Long time. Other guys are getting them in 10-12 days. Depends on your luck of the draw for the examiner

IMG-0643.jpg

31 Days. I was starting to think they didnt love me anymore. SIG P320 with a B&T stock/chassis

View attachment 1332044
Never had a desire for this sort of thing, but this looks really cool. Be a lot easier to pack something like this over a PCC.

Saw this similar one last week on here. I like the idea of the FCU being swappable.

Never had a desire for this sort of thing, but this looks really cool. Be a lot easier to pack something like this over a PCC.

Saw this similar one last week on here. I like the idea of the FCU being swappable.

That 320 is my backpack gun now.

Not that familiar with the NFA, I see. Its a gun with a rifled short barrel and a stock. .Its called an SBR. FWIW I have traditional SBR's with shorter barrels. The good thing about the P320 with the B&T stock is they are holsterable.

Yeah, 31 days I know . Long time. Other guys are getting them in 10-12 days. Depends on your luck of the draw for the examiner

View attachment 1332061
Ow
You hit your thumb

That looks like it would be incredible for confirming accuracy when doing load development tor the same gun in pistol form put a bipod on the rail and shoot off the bench and it would be the next best thing to a mechanical rest.

I saw that on Forgotten Weapons a week or two ago, and thought it looked pretty cool.
I would go with a long slide, and extra capacity mags. And since just the fcu is stamped you could swap calibers, or frames, and have a lot of options to play with.

I saw that on Forgotten Weapons a week or two ago, and thought it looked pretty cool.
I would go with a long slide, and extra capacity mags. And since just the fcu is stamped you could swap calibers, or frames, and have a lot of options to play with.
I need a threaded barrel for a suppressor

Hmm... so all I need to buy is a chasis/FCU, and complete slide, and the B&T frame...
I'm hunting down your form1 thread while the stamps are still on sale.
I have a bizarre fancy for pistols with stocks, especially the C96.
Thanks for the hot tip!

Hmm... so all I need to buy is a chasis/FCU, and complete slide, and the B&T frame...
I'm hunting down your form1 thread while the stamps are still on sale.
I have a bizarre fancy for pistols with stocks, especially the C96.
Thanks for the hot tip!
I had it out the other day, shooting a softball at 100 yards. It did fine.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top