JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a few hundred rounds through both so I thought I'd share my opinion.

P320 -Cost $500 comes with 2mags
Pros:
Better Trigger
Better Factory Sights
Better frame ergonomics

Cons:
Magazines are about $10 more than glock mags
Original slide release is easy to hold down if you're not paying attention however there is a new one that is supposed to be MUCH better and can be changed out for under $30

Glock 19 Cost $550 comes with 3 mags
Pros:
Slightly better with recoil because of lower bore axis.
Gun overall is a little lighter
More of an aftermarket for glock.

Cons:
Factory sights
Trigger guard should come with more of a relief for your middle finger. There are hundreds of videos on how to do this if you're comfortable taking a dremel to your gun.

Final thoughts:
I believe you can't go wrong with either one however I ended up picking the p320 for my new EDC. For me the ergonomics made the difference so now it's sitting with night sights and an XC1.

ive shot both. love the glock hate the sig. i dont like it because of how tall sigs (generally) are compared to glocks. then again im glock, cz, and m&p biased when it comes to handguns. i can see where some people could really enjoy the 320.

YMMV.

my mileage did vary with the 320.

Yeah I'm a m&p guy(if only they made a guy in this size), if the glock had better ergonomics it would of been my choice it's just not as comfortable to shoot for me. I also like how smooth the metal mags come out too.

What I would do in your position.

simply-toss-a-coin8_thumb.jpg

Have both and must say the Sig is a nice peice for the money. After shooting both side by side for a while now, I now grab the P320 first. I really like the 19 but the ergonomics of the 320 as well as the better trigger and sights make the difference imo.

I have a few hundred rounds through both so I thought I'd share my opinion.

P320 -Cost $500 comes with 2mags
Pros:
Better Trigger
Better Factory Sights
Better frame ergonomics

Cons:
Magazines are about $10 more than glock mags
Original slide release is easy to hold down if you're not paying attention however there is a new one that is supposed to be MUCH better and can be changed out for under $30

Glock 19 Cost $550 comes with 3 mags
Pros:
Slightly better with recoil because of lower bore axis.
Gun overall is a little lighter
More of an aftermarket for glock.

Cons:
Factory sights
Trigger guard should come with more of a relief for your middle finger. There are hundreds of videos on how to do this if you're comfortable taking a dremel to your gun.

Final thoughts:
I believe you can't go wrong with either one however I ended up picking the p320 for my new EDC. For me the ergonomics made the difference so now it's sitting with night sights and an XC1.

I'm with you. The feel in the hand on the P320 is much better then the Glock, hate those finger grooves, and the sights are way better, as is the trigger. Its a bit more chunky then the 19 and Glock has way more aftermarket support. Both good guns but for me, its the P320 hands down. Sig quality too. :)

I like my G-29 and G-33, but I have never warmed up to the 19/23 size frame. Full size and small size are good, but mid size does not work for me. I might like a 320, but I have most niches covered right now. Thanks for the review.

Just the other day I got a chance to shoot a P320 subcompact. The 3-dot sights were nice. Actually, from 10-12 yards I put three rounds into one hole (@flashpan is my witness).

But the trigger felt really weird to me, being a Glock guy through and through. The reset was a bit mushy. I can't tell you it was a bad trigger, cuz it was a great trigger. But I just didn't like how different it operated than the Glock trigger (which is love or hate, I admit).

Last Edited:
I have the P320 Compact in .357Sig, and it's one of my primary carry guns.

I seriously doubt you could discern the recoil difference between the two, bore axis notwithstanding.

What it's going to come down to is which grip angle you're more used to. If the glock sights line up when you bring the gun up, go with the glock. if the Sig sights line up when you bring the gun up, go with the Sig.

If you can't decide, go with the Sig for the far better trigger and modularity. I mean, really, it's a 9mm; don't overthink it.

That cost of the mags on the p320 isn't much when you factor in you need to spend $100 on some real sights to replace the plastic sight placeholders that come on the glock out of the box.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top