JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
On the lookout for a sig p320 in 40 cal may also consider .357 sig. Looking for complete minus the fcu frame. so complete slide all fcu internals, can take or leave the grip module unless its a full length grip x series. Mags would be a plus but not needed. Fcu frames seem to go for about 100$ on here pretty quick so you shouldn't have much trouble getting rid of it.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've seen a 40 cal exchange kit on here for 400ish awhile back but I've seen complete pistols on here for 450$ so I'd rather just buy the pistol less the fcu frame since I need all the fcu parts anyways. Then they can sell there fcu separately for a little extra $$

On the lookout for a sig p320 in 40 cal may also consider .357 sig. Looking for complete minus the fcu frame. so complete slide all fcu internals, can take or leave the grip module unless its a full length grip x series. Mags would be a plus but not needed. Fcu frames seem to go for about 100$ on here pretty quick so you shouldn't have much trouble getting rid of it.
I have a complete caliber conversion kit with 357 sig barrel and .40 cal barrel. Also a full size X grip. 100rnds 40 and 200 rnds of 357 sig. 2 mags. It's listed on here if you're interested

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.