JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
La Center
State
Washington
Zip Code
Update 9/22/21 - SOLD

I've got a P229 Railed 22LR conversion kit with threaded barrel, two factory mags, original sight adjuster tool and instructions, three spare recoil springs new in package, and two GS Designs 3D printed magazines with last round hold open and loader tool. It is all contained in a Flambeau case that matches the Sig factory cases from just before the Legions came out.

I don't have a round-o-meter but most of my stuff sits more than it gets used, so I'm sure it hadn't seen more than a few hundred rounds. This fits the railed/ E2 P229 (9/40/357 locking block).

I'd like to trade for a complete 9mm "x-change" kit for the railed P229 - slide, barrel (preferably threaded but not a show stopper), recoil spring, guide rod, and two 15-round magazines. Don't need a case. Needs to be in comparably good shape.

Long shot, but I'd consider a FN502 22LR trade as well.

located near Portland, OR. PM me for more info.

Because I've had a half dozen people inquire about buying outright, and no one seems to have a complete spare top end laying around they want to let go of in trade, here's the cash price (PayPal FF or Venmo, or good ole' USPS Money Order, or certified cashier's check from a brick-and-mortar bank).
$460 - shipped ConUS or $450 FTF

why so much? That price will get me close (but not all the way) to buying the requisite parts to put together my own 9mm complete slide, barrel, recoil spring, guide rod, and maybe one magazine… either new from Sig or hunting for the next few weeks/months to find them used.

1631847771568.jpeg 0AE6D671-5D60-4019-821F-B1250A15E921.jpeg 17007EC1-0D0E-4CAA-9994-57E2A0E0E1F3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top