JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
I'm wanting to buy new, lightly used, or takeoff P226 rosewood grip set by Sig Sauer. Maybe couple of detailed pics would be much appreciated.

I want to buy, but we might be able to arrange a trade. I have some CCI 115gr 9mm ammo, bulk green tip 5.56x45mm, miscellaneous .22LR, .45ACP & .308/7.62x51mm.

Thanks for looking!
GRIP-226-RSWD_Z.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm wanting to buy new, lightly used, or takeoff P226 rosewood grip set by Sig Sauer. Maybe couple of detailed pics would be much appreciated.

I want to buy, but we might be able to arrange a trade. I have some CCI 115gr 9mm ammo, bulk green tip 5.56x45mm, miscellaneous .22LR, .45ACP & .308/7.62x51mm.

Thanks for looking!
View attachment 824534
I have some lightly used wood grips that are brown but they aren't Sig brand. Does that interest you?

they DO look good... Mine, from years ago.

View attachment 824537
So sweet.....
Altamont has a couple different styles that are pretty nice.
Thank you for the heads up. If I can't find the sig grips, they look pretty close.
I have some lightly used wood grips that are brown but they aren't Sig brand. Does that interest you?
I'm locked in on this specific grip for now, but thank you for the offer.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.