JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

SHTF P320 or P226?

• P320

• P226

Results are only viewable after voting.
Or

3C9CB997-914F-4980-A1B2-1AFD3900F69A.jpeg

Oh, man... two of my very favorite standard capacity, accurate, durable and reliable pistols. I could not possibly choose. Maybe I'd take the 320, less likely to ding up the finish, a tad lighter and 21-round capacity... zzzz226s.jpg 320s.jpg

Assuming ammo is not an issue, in a SHTF situation I would take the 226 - it hits harder, its insanely reliable (not like the p320 isnt), and personally I like the way a hammer fired handgun functions

Assuming ammo is not an issue, in a SHTF situation I would take the 226 - it hits harder, its insanely reliable (not like the p320 isnt), and personally I like the way a hammer fired handgun functions
Explain how it hits harder if both models are firing the same round from the same length barrel

For SHTF, definitely the P320 because it's the military's new service pistol and mags will be a plenty.
The army. The Marines are still running the "wonderful" M9…. And a lot of special forces run Glocks now. Army is the biggest branch so there will probably be more p320s in circulation. Although the Marines will get the Army's M9 hand-me downs. So those will be a plenty as well. Haha.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top