JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my dream pistol due to my move to the Big Island. P226 Extreme chambered in 9mm. This has been a safe queen for a couple years. She only has 200 rounds through her. Comes with the 2 factory mags plus 2-20 round Sig mags. So 4 total of mags plus I will through in a box of American Eagle FMJ and a box of Federal 9BPLE 115 grain +p+, the Illinois State Police load. Must make FFL transfer at a gun store local to me. No Trades, don't ask. Priced to sell at $800 sig.jpg

Selling my dream pistol due to my move to the Big Island. P226 Extreme chambered in 9mm. This has been a safe queen for a couple years. She only has 200 rounds through her. Comes with the 2 factory mags plus 2-20 round Sig mags. So 4 total of mags plus I will through in a box of American Eagle FMJ and a box of Federal 9BPLE 115 grain +p+, the Illinois State Police load. Must make FFL transfer at a gun store local to me. No Trades, don't ask. Priced to sell at $800View attachment 360864
I'll take it" pm sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.