JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

P226 Elite .40 S&W

Bought new last year. About 200 flawless rounds down the pipe to function test and it's sat in the safe since. Night sights, SRT, Sig-branded Hogue G-10 piranha grips. Comes with three (3) factory 15 round mags, box and all paperwork/goodies.

$650

p226 1.jpg p226 2.jpg

Last Edited:
I just did exactly that last weekend. Still haven't shot the thing. The price on some of these ads really makes you take a second, even third look

Interesting! Is this just for the reflect sight models then? I used to know the SIG lineup inside and out. Thanks for the education, and good luck on your sale.

It's not my ad, apologies to the OP didn't mean to bog down the thread.
You are correct however. Elite models have a beavertail.
The only one that I found that has an Elite slide and standard frame is a CPO.
Sig Sauer P226 Elite 9mm Full Size Pistol, C.P.O (Certified Pre-Owned), Tac Rail, Two 15rd Mags - Sig Sauer UDE226-9-B1

Dark Elites and Elite Scorpions do have a beavertail. This is the Elite model, which does not have a beavertail.

It came as-is new from the factory when I bought it in 2017, including the 15 round magazines. It comes with the box and paperwork.

Here is another example of one currently for sale on NWFA: WTT OR - Sig p229 elite

This pistol is still available for now and is a pretty smoking deal.

Last Edited:
I have a Colt Officers model in stainless steel, any interest in trading?
Thank you,
Dover1

Hey Dover1,

I did just sell an Officer's ACP last weekend, and that Officer-sized hole in my heart needs to get filled. I'm interested.

I just sent you a PM.

Wow that would look soooo good next to my 226 extreme in 9mm...... Then I would just need a 357 sig barrel and be set for all 3 calibers for the 226.. This have the standard black plastic case? Also where are you in Oregon?

Wow that would look soooo good next to my 226 extreme in 9mm...... Then I would just need a 357 sig barrel and be set for all 3 calibers for the 226.. This have the standard black plastic case? Also where are you in Oregon?

Yes, I've got the factory case and everything it came with new. I'm in the Portland/Hillsboro area.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.