JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
*SIGH*

Stop.

Just stop.

Don't you guys know how hard it is to resist this when a person has the SIGness? :(

I have bought three SIGs in the last month or so and each week I look on here there is yet another special SIG at a great price. This weekend there are two! :mad:

*SIGH*

Stop.

Just stop.

Don't you guys know how hard it is to resist this when a person has the SIGness? :(

I have bought three SIGs in the last month or so and each week I look on here there is yet another special SIG at a great price. This weekend there are two! :mad:

Crazy how terrible the market is right now for selling. I really need to thin the herd, but I'm eating my shorts on this one. It might need to go back in the safe at this point.

Maybe someone wants to trade me for a P220 SAS Compact/P245.

I can afford it, and I am really tempted by this and the other Elite for the same price, but I really don't need an 8th SIG (or a third 226 or third 229). :oops:

I am thinking of maybe getting a 365 in the future as a sub-compact - if I can try the trigger on one and if I like the trigger, but I much prefer the DA/SA guns. If SIG came out with a DA/SA sub-compact the size of the 365 then I would probably jump on that, but everybody is buying the polymer striker guns now. :(

Would you consider an almost NIB 2022 9mm and extra mags (I have to check how many) - plus cash - as a partial trade ? I got the 2022 to have as a stash gun in the car GHB, but I since picked up a well used 226 non-rail that would serve the same purpose.

I can afford it, and I am really tempted by this and the other Elite for the same price, but I really don't need an 8th SIG (or a third 226 or third 229). :oops:

I am thinking of maybe getting a 365 in the future as a sub-compact - if I can try the trigger on one and if I like the trigger, but I much prefer the DA/SA guns. If SIG came out with a DA/SA sub-compact the size of the 365 then I would probably jump on that, but everybody is buying the polymer striker guns now. :(

Would you consider an almost NIB 2022 9mm and extra mags (I have to check how many) - plus cash - as a partial trade ? I got the 2022 to have as a stash gun in the car GHB, but I since picked up a well used 226 non-rail that would serve the same purpose.

That's how I'm feeling with the Sigs! I keep saying I'll trim down mine to 5 or 6, but then something comes up and the SIGness takes over. I would go crazy for a DA/SA P365 type setup as well. 90% of the time I'm carrying either a P239 (in either 40 or 357 sig), or the P938, but what you describe would be the dream.

I have to pass on the 2022—I've considered one for exactly how you were going to use it, but my hope is to do similar to what you ended up with and get a police trade in 226/229. The plastic might be practical, but it doesn't give the the tingle that metal frames do :)

The 2022 is ok, but you are right, the plastic feels different when shooting it, and I think the grip angle is different - the shape and balance certainly are, plus I can't get Hogue rubber grips for it like I can for the 226.

GLWS - I have to start exercising some discipline.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.