JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dropped the P226 off at UPS this morning, sending it back to SIG to take advantage of the 'sale' to get the Meprolight sights, service and more importantly, the E2 grips and Short Reset Trigger.

I'm really interested to see how the gun feels after the conversion. I love the P226, but I never did feel 'completely' happy with the grip for extended use. My hands got a little tired because the grips are a little on the chunky side. My exposure to the E2 grips has been limited, but I know that a pistol with them feels a lot more stable in my hands.....looking forward to getting it back and hitting the range. It will be like having a new gun all over again!

Guess I should load up some new ammo in the meantime....i'll probably need it.

Anyone else taken advantage of the 'deal'?

My buddy picked up a P229 Enhanced Elite with the E2 grips and SRT. I have averaged size hands and absolutely loved the feel. The ergonomics were perfect for me.I'm a Sig fan myself and own several. I also love the SRT trigger system. My own P226 has it, while my P229 doesn't it. You can really tell the difference when switching between them when alternately shooting them. I have the Meprolights on the my Kahr P9 and they are my favorite "quick aim" sights. Much brighter than any other night sights I own. Hope that wets your appetite a bit for what you have coming back. I'm sure you'll be happy in your investment. I look forward to hearing how your conversion goes.

Did you get your gun back yet? SIG does a pretty good job of turning these around. I sent my 226 in a few years ago for the SRT and action job, had it back in two weeks. I was very please with the work they did. I'd like to hear how it went for you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top