JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone there that owns a P22 that knows of a good/affordable laser for it? I know Walther sells one on their website but it seems pretty spendy at $130

Also looking for magazines, only place I can find them are directly from Walther at a whopping 31 bucks a pop. Again, spendy.

It's a nice pistol but I wish I would have researched the accessories before purchasing.

Pretty good review on the Walther laser can be found HERE

Crimson Trace doesn't appear to make one, but even if they did it would be double the price of the Walther laser. Ebay has some, but they are more than $130 as well.

As to the mags, I got mine from Midway. They are out of stock, but you can sign up for there notifications to let you know when they become in stock. That is what I had to do and everything went smoothly.

ETA. The mags at Midway are due back in stock on the 21st of March. They are on sale for $22.49 until the 31st of March.

Good to hear, I saw on a few sites like midway and I think Brownells you can sign up for notification but I didn't know if it was a lost cause or not.

Thanks!

Good to hear, I saw on a few sites like midway and I think Brownells you can sign up for notification but I didn't know if it was a lost cause or not.

Thanks!

I cannot speak as to Brownells, but I have purchased 3 things from Midway via notification... Some Corbon DPX 9mm, Corbon DPX .380, and (2) P22 mags. All three times I received an email stating that the items were in stock. Mind you, I did not waste any time ordering. I think all three things I ordered were OOS within 24 hrs.

Good luck!