JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$140
Manufacturer
Kel-Tec
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
ever wanted to know what a Florida 007 would use? Here you go. now you can wear sweatpants with a tux t shirt, driving a Plymouth Lazer with your cousin with more Cesarean scars than a Virgin supposedly should have.
buy this and tip your Mason jar bloody marry from a can for you are now a p17 owner.

so for a cheap 22 hand gun its cool. mostly plastic, makes a glock look like a 1911 with the lack of metal in it.
got sights to put bullets on things, got threads to add your oil can suppressor to impress you local ATF.
just a dumb fun gun. has mags, god knows the shot count.
for 140 bucks.

okay why am selling??? because I have the financial sense of a man in Florida thats courting a red head with daddy issues.

might post better pics, but my motivation is as active like the sex life of a 17 year old man in a DnD club

20230319_194257.jpg 20230319_154747.jpg 20230319_154736.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If this is still available when I get back to Oregon in April, I'll buy it for the sole reason that I'd like you to describe the sales experience here in the thread after the transaction.

LOLing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.