JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale or trade is a British P14 Enfield in .303 British.
This is a non-sporterized gun. The sight ears are intact and it has not been drilled and tapped anywhere. I replaced a broken ejector when I got the gun. All the parts are present and in functional order.
I have shot the gun and it shoots fine.
The stock is a reproduction and is okay. It has a blemish on the buttstock that happened during fitting and I haven't got around to fixing it.

I am looking to sell or trade either the full gun or the barreled action if you want to try to hunt down an original stock.

The cash value I put on the gun is $450 or $250 for just the barreled action. The trade values I put at $500 or $275.

As for trades, I am looking for something more modern (I have plenty of milsurp). A list of possible trade items is as follows:

1911 frame
Ruger Mk IV
Ruger American Ranch .223
Ruger Precision Rimfire in .22lr or .17HMR

Anything not on the list, you can ask. I have enough light barrel hunting rifles and shotguns at the moment.

Transfer in Lebanon preferred. For a purchase, buyer covers own fees. For a trade, we each cover our own.

49DF63B0-549B-4CC8-8897-28ECA53692A8.jpeg 08B195AF-DFE1-47E1-9D1A-682A4F27481A.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.