JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Another up for sale. I have four total ads up right now and I will likely pull the rest once one sells.

This is a .303 British P14 Enfield made by Remington that I rebuilt from a barreled action. Repro stock and handguards. Rest of the parts are original. Missing buttstock sling swivel and stacking swivel. Since they don't make the gun go bang, I never bothered.
I replaced a broken ejector, fit the stocks and handguards, and tested it for function. Shot maybe 20 rounds through it. There is an idiot mark on the buttstock I haven't got around to dealing with.

Gun shoots. Looks decent. Fairly uncommon bird.

Open to trades. Transfer in Albany or Lebanon (preferred), fees on buyer. $575

Looking for cheap 1911 frame, k31 Swiss, etc.

B1D2965D-5931-4A6D-B2E3-B435FCBF0137.jpeg 2AE6BDD2-0817-4C6B-B9A0-6BA4342130D1.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I believe that's what my father sporterized when he got out of The Navy in 1947 and partnered with his brother in a gun shop in the LA area. Dad's is .30-06. It has the safety thumb lever on the right? Similar to a SMLE no 1 MKIII which is on the left? That safety lever is about the only thing left untouched. All markings visible with the stock off are obliterated. No sights, re-blued. I'm somewhat interested in getting an original. Yours is tempting so I can see what Dads deer rifle looked like before he worked it over, in 1948-49.

This is the version made for the British, so it's in .303, although they later made it for the US military in .30-06 as well.
But yes, it has the thumb safety on the right side. It looks pretty much the same as the .30-06, except a few internal parts and the markings are British style.

Would be willing to look at some trades. Looking for a Ruger PCC carbine and a stripped 1911 frame, but you can ask if you have something else to offer. Worst I can say is no thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.