JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this Remington made P14 last year as a barreled action project. I've slowly accumulated the parts needed to put it back to complete. Currently, the only part I'm missing is the rear swivel base.

There is some fitting that needs to go on. The repro handguards need for better.

The wood is reproduction, the rest of the parts are original. There is a small flaw in the buttstock that needs filling and I will also do that.

All the parts are here to make this a nice rifle. I know it shoots fine, I've tested that. The parts just need to be fit for better aesthetics and to clean up ejection a bit.

I am asking $550 for the rifle. That is less than what I am into it for parts. No trades at this time unless it involves cash and is heavily skewed in my favor. Trying to raise capital...

10581F3F-8DCF-478D-8C12-E15BBD2D8D62.jpeg

Better pictures and updates to follow. I'm going to work on this gun this afternoon...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads