JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
P-Mags $12.30 +10% off + free shipping. $11.07 shipped.
<broken link removed>
Can't believe people on here are still trying to sell these for $25. Glad those days are gone again for now!

Those crooks at Botach will never see a dime from me. They scalped people like crazy during the crisis. Held existing orders for months then canceling them only to put up for sale the next day the same items for 50% hundreds if not thousands of people giving negative feedback on Facebook only to have Botach erase the complaints. I couldn't care less how cheap something is, Botach is now on the same list as CTD as far as I'm concerned.

I've bought from them for a few years with zero issues. Sorry to hear about your poor experience. Everything I've ever ordered has showed up within 4 days. I was buying my M&P 15 .22 mags from them for $18 shipped. Now they are priced around $30 and they can keep those. Their inventory is pretty hit or miss like everyone right now but, when they have what I want for the right price I order up without worries.

Thanks for posting that deal. Never had a problem with Botach, but Brownells has them for sale for less. AND you can also do the 10 pack for $107.90 so they must not have any limit. AR-15/M16 PMAG POLYMER MAGAZINE 10-PAK | Brownells

edit, looked for the singles which were under $11 and didn't see that deal. The 10 pack is still live and good, link above.

Last Edited:
Thanks for posting that deal. Never had a problem with Botach, but Brownells has them for sale for less. AND you can also do the 10 pack for $107.90 so they must not have any limit. AR-15/M16 PMAG POLYMER MAGAZINE 10-PAK | Brownells

edit, looked for the singles which were under $11 and didn't see that deal. The 10 pack is still live and good, link above.

Here's the deal again. <broken link removed>
Brownells does not match this deal after you pay for shipping. P.S. you have to do the 10% 0ff $12.30 math to find them for $11 shipped for free:)

CTD.jpg
Those crooks at Botach will never see a dime from me. They scalped people like crazy during the crisis. Held existing orders for months then canceling them only to put up for sale the next day the same items for 50% hundreds if not thousands of people giving negative feedback on Facebook only to have Botach erase the complaints. I couldn't care less how cheap something is, Botach is now on the same list as CTD as far as I'm concerned.

CTD.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top