WTS OR P-2 AR Pistol Upper in 7.62x39 (R&D unit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
This an AR style PISTOL upper only in 7.62 x 39. This can not go on a rifle lower with a stock! If you are not sure of the details around short barreled uppers, contact your gunsmith or FFL.

Was used for testing of the barrel, which went well.

It has a 7.62x39 1:10 barrel that is 10.5inch long and has an integrated muzzlebreak, functional.

It has a dsa upper receiver with feed ramps ala m4.

Charging handle included.

Free floating quad rail, aircraft aluminun with a hard anodize coating.

dual railed aluminum hard anodized gas block.

$600 with bolt and mag, no Carrier. (make offer)

$720 with BCG and mag.

I can do cash or SQUARE (debit/cc).

I have the lower, and if a long standing member with good rep is interested they may contact me.

762x39.jpg

Last edited:

TwinStick

Reactions
No offense, but wouldn't these be better placed in the pistol section...or even the parts section since it's not technically a firearm?

OP
SON*OF*LIBERTY
Reactions
No offense, but wouldn't these be better placed in the pistol section...or even the parts section since it's not technically a firearm?
Non taken. I have the lower I am willing to sell as the add states, to someone with a long standing history on the site.

I can move it if it is bothersome I suppose. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
Top Bottom