JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm wondering who has spent some quality time with the polymer CZ pistols (P-07 and P-09), what you thought of them, how well do they compare to whatever else you shoot, and do they seem to be constructed in a quality way?

Looking forward to hearing about it! Thanks!

Buy one.
No, Buy two.
I bought a used p07 duty the thing is a dream. I've played with glocks, had a springfield xd, the p07 is so accurate, omega trigger is super clean, and it looks pretty damn good too.

I bought a CZ P-07 Duty 9mm a couple years ago and like meowskiz said It Is A Dream. Much better shooter than the Walther PPQ that I had.

P-07.jpg

I own the 75 p-09. I shoot it along with all my pistols. If I remember right the trigger is pretty gritty. I'm comparing it to Sig 2022 and PX4 Storm If I were to buy just one sub 500 dollar gun I'd buy the PX4 storm.

If I carried a hammer fired pistol, it would be a P-07. It's basically the Glock 19 of hammer fired pistols, equally suited to CC or service use. Surprisingly low muzzle rise. Great ergonomics. So-so stock sights. Great trigger guard for all seasons (great for gloved hands!). I have an easy time being accurate with them.

I have a p-07 and it is very nice, although I prefer steel CZs with safeties and non omega triggers. But for a polymer piece it is hard to beat, especially with CGW fire control group parts and steel sights.

Bit of a necro-post, but I also have one that I carry daily. Absolutely love it. I had the trigger worked on by Grant at G&R prior to delivery, so I don't actually know what the stock one feels like. That said, shoots soft, trigger is excellent and I like being able to switch between D/A and S/A. It's a little thicker than a 19, but has that same "just right" size to it.