P-07 and P-09 CZs, your experiences?

Reactions
I'm wondering who has spent some quality time with the polymer CZ pistols (P-07 and P-09), what you thought of them, how well do they compare to whatever else you shoot, and do they seem to be constructed in a quality way?

Looking forward to hearing about it! Thanks!

Reactions
I own the 75 p-09. I shoot it along with all my pistols. If I remember right the trigger is pretty gritty. I'm comparing it to Sig 2022 and PX4 Storm If I were to buy just one sub 500 dollar gun I'd buy the PX4 storm.

Reactions
If I carried a hammer fired pistol, it would be a P-07. It's basically the Glock 19 of hammer fired pistols, equally suited to CC or service use. Surprisingly low muzzle rise. Great ergonomics. So-so stock sights. Great trigger guard for all seasons (great for gloved hands!). I have an easy time being accurate with them.

Reactions
Bit of a necro-post, but I also have one that I carry daily. Absolutely love it. I had the trigger worked on by Grant at G&R prior to delivery, so I don't actually know what the stock one feels like. That said, shoots soft, trigger is excellent and I like being able to switch between D/A and S/A. It's a little thicker than a 19, but has that same "just right" size to it.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom