JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know if you can use old aluminum type E empty oxygen tanks for air gun reservoirs. I see guys using scuba tanks. I acquired several with regulators when a old fellow with a breathing condition passed away leaving us with his stuff.

Total waste of time, they're only rated for about 2200 PSI, and it's only 24 cu. ft. capacity. Most PCP's run on at least 3K PSI, although some can be tuned for lower pressure it all you want to do is indoor target shooting. Most guys that are serious about PCP's are either using 4500 PSI SCBA tanks, or have their own compressor, or both. I used to lease a big nitrogen cylinder when I had multiple guns and shot them a lot, now I'm down to just one, and I don't use it much, so a pump does the job. Later.

Dave

Does anyone know if you can use old aluminum type E empty oxygen tanks for air gun reservoirs. I see guys using scuba tanks. I acquired several with regulators when a old fellow with a breathing condition passed away leaving us with his stuff.
As mentioned no, not worth bothering. If you want to use one of these guns look at the video's of the small compressors they sell to fill your own tank. They do not cost much for ones that will work great and beat hell out of going to a commercial place to get filled.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top