JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Food grade or other than food grade?

Food grade, LDS dry pack cannery.
Non-food grade, goto Michaels or any other craft store and get the silica they use for flower drying and put it into empty tea bags.

SF-

Silica gel doesn't absorb O2 Einsteins Time to go back to 8th grade chemistry. Try iron filings and salt instead. Silica is for H2O. Iron decomposes in to Iron oxide given the presence of Oxygen and a corrosion cell.

I love it how people spew crap on here without knowing what they are talking about.

Silica gel doesn't absorb O2 Einsteins Time to go back to 8th grade chemistry. Try iron filings and salt instead. Silica is for H2O. Iron decomposes in to Iron oxide given the presence of Oxygen and a corrosion cell.

I love it how people spew crap on here without knowing what they are talking about.

You are correct A2theK. I did not read the thread correctly and was thinking about water not O2. Sorry for the offense. I was not looking to put out crap, just trying to politely add something positive. You could probably have communicated to me a bit more politely. The world does not get better with nastiness, it gets worse. While your statement is correct, I believe your method of communication in the end brings the overall communication on this forum down a bit, not up. So A+ for accuracy and D for method.

You are correct A2theK. I did not read the thread correctly and was thinking about water not O2. Sorry for the offense. I was not looking to put out crap, just trying to politely add something positive. You could probably have communicated to me a bit more politely. The world does not get better with nastiness, it gets worse. While your statement is correct, I believe your method of communication in the end brings the overall communication on this forum down a bit, not up. So A+ for accuracy and D for method.

You're right maybe a little "harsh".

Seeing all the replies I thought someone actually had a source for O2 absorbers. Not so - just another waste of my time on here pawing through more drivel and crap I already know.

As for being "harsh" - I'm not your momma, but I guess I am sorry I hurt your feelings. I should send you and SF a card in the mail I guess and give you a hug the next time I see you.

You're right maybe a little "harsh".

Seeing all the replies I thought someone actually had a source for O2 absorbers. Not so - just another waste of my time on here pawing through more drivel and crap I already know.

As for being "harsh" - I'm not your momma, but I guess I am sorry I hurt your feelings. I should send you and SF a card in the mail I guess and give you a hug the next time I see you.

Ok. Send me a PM and we can schedule that hug. Not a long hug. Maybe just a quick side hug. :s0155: (PS - again no offense meant in either message. best of luck in your search for O2 absorbers)

I should send you and SF a card in the mail I guess and give you a hug the next time I see you.

Arguing on the Internet is like running a race in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

No hug needed here donate it downtown Olympia to a street vendor singing some hippie chants.

SF-

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads