JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
not very well. federal felony isnt it?

Yup. ORS violation of Class B felony is up to 10 years and $250,000 fine. Aggravating circumstances push the penalty towards the upper range. Federal statute = (ATF): 26 U.S.C. §§ 5801- 5872, 10 years for each violation.

He is sooooo screwed if it's really an SBR. I hear the NFA agents are pushing violations seriously.

If it truly is an illegal SBR, which we don't have confirmation of yet, I do suspect they will hit him hard.

At least he wasn't caught violating a more important law like SB941 - Prozanski would have blown a gasket :rolleyes:

The things we know.

The police came to his residence because he called 911, 7 times in 10 minutes.

According to reports, the first dispatcher informed the caller of the non-emergency line for mult. County. , he continued to call 911.

According to the dispatcher he called to complain about the homeless.

Police were dispatched, as they are, when someone misuses 911.

He carried a rifle to the door when the police knocked.

The police say that they smelled alcohol.

The police say they took possession of the weapon and discovered it was loaded with 30 rounds, and the safety switch was set to the fire position.

The police say when they took possession of the semi automatic rifle that the barrel was less than 16" (class III)

If you don't want the cops to show up, don't call 911.

If you have anger issues that you feel the need to call 911, 7 times in 10 minutes to complain about the homeless and the mayor - you may need a psych evaluation.

On top of that, this guy has drank enough that the cops smell alcohol. Don't get me wrong, I take what the LEOs say with a grain of salt. However, this guy repeatedly calling 911 shows a lack of judgement therefore I am inclined to believe he may indeed have been under the influence of alcohol.

I too would like to see the gun. However, I'm not sure I feel "sorry" for this guy.

All for nothing, another political prisoner for the American Gulag. They will have to let a murderer out to make room for this sad sack.

Not to worry, on 28 July 16, they are letting 61 drug dealers out early, two of which are from Oregon, so there will be room for him in the Pen.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...1-people-whose-sentences-obama-just-commuted/

Just to make you feel better 5 of these poor 61 souls were also felons in possession of a firearm, 7 of those saints were using a fiream in the commision of a crime and 1 fine upstanding citizen was a felon in possession of a firearm, while using a fiream in the commision of a crime.

Ray

In better times they would have thrown this guy in a cell overnight to let him sleep it off, then make him pick up roadside trash for a while. That's too simple for the prison-industrial complex though.

He might want to look into Alcoholics Anonymous, and also find a different line of work than production of alcoholic beverages. After he gets out... Of course when he does get out he will be unemployable, so he can go on welfare. So all is well here in la-la land.

Look at the bright side - at least we are being protected from those short barrelled rifles.

In better times they would have thrown this guy in a cell overnight to let him sleep it off, then make him pick up roadside trash for a while. That's too simple for the prison-industrial complex though.

He might want to look into Alcoholics Anonymous, and also find a different line of work than production of alcoholic beverages. After he gets out... Of course when he does get out he will be unemployable, so he can go on welfare...
... and become one of the homeless he was complaining about. Oh snap!

I'm not sure, I'm not very knowledgeable on things I can't afford :D
Could be this one? http://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/166.272
I'm surprised he was released on $5k bail.

try 42k
<broken link removed>

I bet you it was a pistol. If he was an avid collector, there is no way he'd be dumb enough to make an SBR.

I too will chime in and say: Lets see this supposed SBR.

bet it was a pistol too, it the threats that got him in trouble then kicking the glass 'real" smart.

reporters are a bunch of CaCa's

Yes, "possible illegal firearm", methinks as others think an AR pistol. If he gets a good lawyer and it is a legal AR he can beat the wrap., except for the drunk/nuisance part. And who said the cops didn't turn the Safety to Fire for dramatic effect? Did he have a round chambered?
Let's see the body cam footage!
Brutus Out

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR