JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone could give me some good manufacturers of outside the waistband holsters for the Ruger LCR.

I realize this firearm is intended to be carried concealed but I have a use that would involve using it outside the waist band. Principally for carrying it with my water/running fuel belt while trail running/ mountain biking or while hiking/climbing.

Any ideas will be appreciated. Thank you

I think he was asking - is your belt going through belt loops or just secured around your waist? His recommendation of one with snap straps or thumb break was for weapon retention.

Ahhh well both I guess. When I'm running or riding my bicycle I probably won't have belt loops on my shorts/pants. I can wear a belt meant for a water bottle fanny pack which I've done in the past.

With so much road rage and hate towards bicyclists it's important to me to ride my bicycle with nothing less than a 9mm or .357 magnum.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top