JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It did make me laugh, not sure if that was the authors goal. It's like I often say though. For people who "hear" something and want to believe it no matter what. There is always a web link to show what they want to believe is fact. No doubt this one will pop up a lot over time. Some one will parrot something this guy said. When told by others they are off. They can just throw up a link to this. Say see here is a link to show what I said. <shrug>

Well the article is terrible but I did get a takeaway: every Glock that isn't a model 19 isn't overrated at all. :p

Reads and feels like a high school level essay.

My opinion only.
The good news is now that the Internet is here anyone can publish anything. The bad news is that the Internet is here and anyone can publish anything.
(You've all seen my posts, right?o_O)

When you compare a Glock to old school firearms, it amounts to comparing a Prius to a 68 Dodge Charger. Both will get you there. But ones plastic like a kids toys and the other is American steel.

I yea let the hate mail begin.:rolleyes:

I realize many are huge fans of Glocks because of reliability and near as many after market parts as an AR.
But my dislike of the Glock line simply because its boxy ergonomics. They feel like a brick.
:D:D:D:D

When you compare a Glock to old school firearms, it amounts to comparing a Prius to a 68 Dodge Charger. Both will get you there. But ones plastic like a kids toys and the other is American steel.

I realize many are huge fans of Glocks because of reliability and near as many after market parts as an AR.
But my dislike of the Glock line simply because its boxy ergonomics. They feel like a brick.

I do not like Glocks, nothing to do with looks or what they are made of. I just do not like them. I often say if I had to run into a shop to grab a gun I could not test? I would head for the Glocks. As far as Polymers (plastic) ,I was not too sure of this when this tech was new. I have LONG decided the damn stuff is amazing. The older I get the more I appreciate the lack of weight this stuff affords on both long guns and hand guns. :)

Kind of like driving an old Volvo? You know, they're boxy but they're good?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads