JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
So I got some nitrile gloves, and a gas mask a while ago. I have not worn either to the store but am considering doing so now. Usually I've just been sanitizing my hands when I get done shopping then leave the stuff I bought sit in the house for 3-4 days before putting it away, washing my hands multiple times from start to end (shopping to unloading to putting away).

Breathing in the vapor cloud from someones sneeze is a likely way to get the virus though. Hence the gas mask. I do have an N95 face mask respirator as well. So wear nothing, gas mask or N95 mask?

So I got some nitrile gloves, and a gas mask a while ago. I have not worn either to the store but am considering doing so now. Usually I've just been sanitizing my hands when I get done shopping then leave the stuff I bought sit in the house for 3-4 days before putting it away, washing my hands multiple times from start to end (shopping to unloading to putting away).

Breathing in the vapor cloud from someones sneeze is a likely way to get the virus though. Hence the gas mask. I do have an N95 face mask respirator as well. So wear nothing, gas mask or N95 mask?
+1 N95 :s0155:

You could make that part of the regimen on your dates. Both of you dress up in stuff that has a Hugo Boss-esque style, complete with gas masks. Strap on some OWB P08s, and other patrons will be wondering if Hell Boy is going to appear.
Kinky!! :D

The bigger issue for most people is actually following proper PPE donning and doffing. If you are using any PPE make sure you doff property or it really is pointless.

On the funny/not funny side of things,

Another for N95. How long do they last before I have to throw them away? Don't have many of those.
We are reusing masks. Three or four times On calls unless direct contamination.
Get a large jar and at least 70% isopropyl alcohol. You can rinse masks effectively and dry to reuse. I shake 'em up for a few minutes. You can reuse the alcohol.
This is an, "enveloped" virus. Pretty fragile. Hot water and soap, alcohol, etc helps dissolve it easily.

Get a large jar and at least 70% isopropyl alcohol. You can rinse masks effectively and dry to reuse. I shake 'em up for a few minutes. You can reuse the alcohol.
This is an, "enveloped" virus. Pretty fragile. Hot water and soap, alcohol, etc helps dissolve it easily.

Where are you going to find isopropyl alcohol?

Tsingtao beer o_O:D:D

20200328_092403.jpg

In a pinch - and good degreasing solvent will do. It's a lipid base. A fatty wax of sorts. Imagine what it would take to simply clean a greasy pan.
Even lots of hot water and soap will work in a pinch. Bleach is also really good. 1:5 bleach to water.
I'd rather use a 'cleaned' mask again than an used one... And much better than none at all.

As virus's go - this thing is pretty fragile.

In a pinch - and good degreasing solvent will do. It's a lipid base. A fatty wax of sorts. Imagine what it would take to simply clean a greasy pan.
Even lots of hot water and soap will work in a pinch. Bleach is also really good. 1:5 bleach to water.
I'd rather use a 'cleaned' mask again than an used one... And much better than none at all.

As virus's go - this thing is pretty fragile.

Someone earlier mentioned cutting denatured alcohol 50/50 to use. Being aware of need to moisturize you hands.

Hopefully in either your bathroom or kitchen under sink cabinet, other wise its still on the shelf at my local wallmart last time i was there about a week ago

Oh. I know the Albertway's stores in my hood don't have any.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top