JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was taking a class and during registration our instructor was enjoying a stogie.
to a couple of other shooters who lamented the fact they "forgot" to bring one ...

"We are outside, shooting guns, Why wouldn't you have a cigar?"

Like it should be a mandatory part of your range bag.

Won't be long before obamacare will cancel your insurance if you smoke or drink or breath:D...

Or they may take away your healthcare because you own guns...

Better enjoy what you can before it's gone.o_O

It should be. I save mine for special occasions now.

I scaled back because my body decided to over react to nicotine one day and hasnt been the same since.

It forces my body to release massive amounts of insulin empty or full stomach, doesnt matter. Which sucks I loved cigars.. Unless anyone has a cure?

And no, Im not diabetic or hypoglycemic.

I don't usually partake, but now that Cohibas are legal again, I could see pairing one up with an AK variant, maybe a belt-fed RPD. Fired offhand, of course.
Hasta la vista, baby.

Some kids smoke them after a successful hunt too. Guess it adds to the macho factor of shooting.
Not at all saying all guys smoke cigars to act macho,just what it looks like to me when paired with shooting or hunting.
I used to enjoy cigars but my addictive system wants nicotine on a regular basis after that,so none for me any more.

I smoked cigs for 20+ years.:(

Quit 20+ years ago:D

Smoked cigars for 1 year.........no thanks, everything smelled like cigars.:(

Smoked a pipe for 1 year....no thanks, something about hot smoke inside my mouth made me think it was not good for me.....:(

NOW, I CAN'T STAND the smell of cigars or cigs............pipe smoke smell I can tolerate, as long as I am NOT inhaling the stuff directly.:cool:

Trends...........cigars are trends..............unhealthy ones at that........:rolleyes:

For those of us with 'breathing' problems, some rancid smoke in our immediate environment can send us scrambling for an inhaler. Not good.
Be a bit more thoughtful of the guy, or gal, next door. If you need to smoke your self into a stupor then kindly do it at home.

For those of us with 'breathing' problems, some rancid smoke in our immediate environment can send us scrambling for an inhaler. Not good.
Be a bit more thoughtful of the guy, or gal, next door. If you need to smoke your self into a stupor then kindly do it at home.

So gun smoke doesn't bother you? Why get into a hobby that hurts your lungs with all the smoke? You drive to the range making smoke, think that might bother others? Maybe it's you that needs to stay home and protect your health.o_O

The point to remember is gripe and complain about someone's legal activity and others are coming for your legal activity, ie firearms. Get your damn tolerance level for things like that in line with reality !
I quit smoking, but still can't stomach whiners and cryers . Life is to damned short for things that petty and too many are after our 2nd so put your priorities right.......
Damn :/\/

I always pack a few big fatties in the range bag, but then I shoot out where they wont bother anybody. When I'm golfin most people ask if I have an extra, but a few guys don't like the smoke and I just steer clear of them.

So gun smoke doesn't bother you? Why get into a hobby that hurts your lungs with all the smoke? You drive to the range making smoke, think that might bother others? Maybe it's you that needs to stay home and protect your health.o_O
If gun smoke bothered me then I'd find another hobby...not all smoke is created equal. And yes, sorry if my Cummins diesel bothers you while I'm on the road. And yes, I do stay on the ranch most of the time so I don't have to deal with the likes of some folks. Guess it's time to build my own range and stop bothering you and yours.

If gun smoke bothered me then I'd find another hobby...not all smoke is created equal. And yes, sorry if my Cummins diesel bothers you while I'm on the road. And yes, I do stay on the ranch most of the time so I don't have to deal with the likes of some folks. Guess it's time to build my own range and stop bothering you and yours.

:D I get it, if you make smoke it's all ok but " some folkes" are not allowed to. Ya better you stay where we can't bother you with our Gunsmoke or any other crepatation that may offend your nostrils.:s0140:

Ahhh hell if I can't get enough of that 2nd hand smoke or diesel fumes I just take a hit off the albuterol and all good. Damn I love the smell of gunpowder in the mornin :)
Yeah serious about all the above :D

Ahhh hell if I can't get enough of that 2nd hand smoke or diesel fumes I just take a hit off the albuterol and all good. Damn I love the smell of gunpowder in the mornin :)
Yeah serious about all the above :D

Just a matter of time until someone wants me to stop with the BBQ cause they don't want to smell the smoke. Or they want me to get rid of the lawn mower cause of too much noise. Just not sure when folkes became so self important that they can't put up with the life of others.:D

. Just not sure when folkes became so self important that they can't put up with the life of others.:D

Apparently you're one of 'them'.
Please remember that your 'rights' diminish in importance as they adversely affect others. Perhaps your lawn mower does need a muffler, or, are you 'that guy' that runs a quad down the street w/o a muffler or cranks up the garage music waaay too loud?
Some of us just want to be left alone, to not be bothered by some clowns who think they get to do whatever they want without regard for anyone else......

Oh yeah. I'm done now. Have at it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads