JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I managed to come home from the gun show with more rifles than I went with, again. So I am listing some more rifles to make room for the new arrivals. Some of these have been listed before, some have not. Any without photos will have have them posted later today or tomorrow. Price changes and SPF's will be posted on original post as long as I can edit it. So watch the original post for changes. NO TRADES, unless noted on specific guns and only for those guns noted. Prices are all O.B.O. unless noted, but please keep offers respectful and via PM. I will ship, but buyer pays ALL shipping costs.

1. Remington 700 .30-06 BDL. This is a nice rifle. I needed it for a specific purpose, and since what I needed it for has come and gone, it is just taking up room at the moment. Wood has hunting wear and marks, but metal is in excellent shape. SPF

2. Ruger No. 3 in .375 Winchester. This is a fairly rare caliber in this rifle. It is in nice condition. There are some small marks on the wood from being in the safe, but nothing major. No box, but bases and rings are included. $825

View attachment 201820

3. Winchester 1886 Light Rifle .45-70. Miroku era Winchester lever action with tang safety. It got a couple of small marks in the wood this weekend at the gunshow, and has one small scratch on the receiver above the loading gate. I had it at $900, but with the stock marks, I'm dropping it to $800 O.B.O.

View attachment 201821

4. Marlin 336BL .30-30. This is the latest incarnation of the classic 336 that Marlin has come up with. It has an 18.5" barrel, brown laminate stocks, and a factory big loop lever. It is LNIB, as I only ran two tube of dummy rounds through it to check function. It worked well, but isn't leaping out of the safe to be shot, so it's expendable. I paid $495 plus background check last month, but will sell for $450. Might consider trades on this as well. No photos. It's new, check Marlin's website. Has box...

5. 1942 Springfield Armory M1 Garand. This was my spare shooter Garand. I decided I only need one, so this one can go. The receiver is dated to 1942. It has a 1953 barrel. This one gauges VERY well, with muzzle erosion at a 2 and throat erosion at a 1. Excellent shooter. $950 O.B.O. Will post photos later.

6. 1953 International Harvester Garand. "Postage Stamp" receiver, all correct. This one belongs to a friend of mine, but I told him I'd throw it on here with mine. This is a collector grade Garand. Only 800 to 900 of the IHC guns were made with this type of receiver marking. I will be taking photos of this gun later and the photos will be available to serious inquiries only. The price is $2750. No trades.

7. Ruger 10/22 Stainless. Older model with the aluminum trigger guard and barrel band. The metal is great, but the old style skeleton looking stock is a bit scratched up. I don't need three 10/22's, so. SPF.

8. Remington Sportsman 48 Semi-Auto 20 ga. shotgun. The metal is in excellent shape. The wood has a few markings here and there, but is solid. It has poly-choke brand adjustable choke. It has been reliable for the few boxed that I put threw it. I bought it on a whim and it kind of takes up space. Photos to be posted later. $325.

9. Browning Auto-5 12 ga. The stock has been shortened and had a pad remounted. Its a nice reliable gun in good shape. Photos later. $385.

Depends on which of the tradable guns someone wants. The couple of guns I have listed as open to trades (the remington 700 and the marlin .30-30) I'm pretty open on. Ar parts maybe, other guns, maybe a Beretta 92fs or A1, S&W M&P, Stainless Ruger .357 Mag revolver (speed, service, or security six) who knows. No junk please. My definition of junk, no offense to anyone, includes Taurus and Hi-Point...

If someone wants photos of a gun that doesn't have one, request them and I'll get them taken.

Guns that aren't crossed out are still available. Still might consider trades on the Remington 700 and/or Marlin. If a serious buyer is interested in one of the shotguns without pictures, let me know and I will try to take some and email them along...

Still available. Trades or partial trades considered on the Marlin 336BL and the Remington 700 .30-06...

Would consider trades of AR parts. Flat-top uppers, back-up sights from a quality maker, complete rifles, etc. I may be heading towards the valley early Friday Morning, if anyone wants to see any of the rifles...

Remington 700 is gone. Dropping the price on the Ruger No. 3 to $800, the Winchester to $775, and the Marlin 336BDL to $425 ftf...

Partial trades considered for a good set of AR folding back-up iron sights. Something along the lines of the Troy style. Front needs to be a same plane, not a gas block sight.

Up to the top. These guns will be with me at the Redmond gunshow this weekend, if anyone want to see them in person...

Ruger No. 3, Marlin 336BL, and Winchester.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.