JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Coming to a school near you.

Step 2 for the government: Remove the kids from their home when they are 3 or so years old and place them under government supervision. Parents can write them as often as they wish but only visit them a couple of times a year.

Parents will be allowed to attend high school graduation and see them off into some advanced government program where their indoctrination sill be completed. After this advanced "training" the kids who still have an attachment for their parents will be sent back for remedial training . . .

If the training is not effective the second time . . . Well, we still need organ donors!?!?

Sheldon

Taku
Correct. They use their right to, er, er, er, left, er, er, . . . Maybe you should just nod!?!?

Sheldon

We were having dinner at a restaraunt once and had to use the restroom. While washing my hands the chef came out of a stall and walked straight out the door.
I went out and watched him return straight to the grill.
Told the wife and we got up and asked for the manager.
Told him what had just happened and that he could cancel our meal and walked out.
I really hate eating in restaraunts anymore. There are only a couple that I trust to comply with sanitation standards anymore. Most...... forget it !

Fair enough.

What you're not seeing, however, is that there is a very dangerous situation outside of the school due to decisions made by the school system. The parents who are picking up their kids are supposed to wait in their cars, on the shoulder of a busy road. Throw in buses and kids who are walking home and there is real potential for danger. The rules are set up to ease the danger but the system is a far cry from working.

Parents in this district have three options:
Wait in their cars, up to 45 minutes, to pick up their kids.
Let their kids walk home, unaccompanied after a parent-signed release.
Or the kids can ride the bus, which adds an hour to most kid's school day.

This parent is trying to do something in between waiting in the car and letting the kids walk home unaccompanied. This parent does not want their kid walking home alone (see dangerous road conditions, above), nor does he want to battle traffic in his car because he lives close enough to walk. The officer told this parent he had to wait in line with the cars. That is, of course, completely stupid since he is a pedestrian. I don't understand why being angry about waiting in line, on the side of the road with cars is trivial.

Howe pressented himself well and did indeed have an agenda: The system is broken and here's what I'm going to do in lieu of it. This officer was ill prepared to deal with someone like Howe and that is the problem, here.
If it was me I would sign the release for them to walk home and then meet them just outside the school I guess. Perhaps there is no solution to his problem being that he has a special needs kid. There are times however when I wish at my kid's school things were a bit more restricted. Kids have been misplaced briefly and in the mornings and at pickup time it's chaos at times. My older kid walks home and I meet her a few blocks from the school and my youngest takes the bus.

This story should make every one of you who are financially capable, to homeschool
This isolated logistical and stupid cop problem is the very least of the reasons to, if not home school, at least supplement your kid's education. They truly are indoctrination centers for progressive ideology. The new Common Core curriculum is full of subtle and not so subtle propaganda for their cause
We must deprogram them daily. Pay attention to the lesson plans and explain to them your own point of views that might not agree with the teachers.

Last edited by a moderator:
THAT SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN NEEDS TO BE SENT TO NORTH KOREA TO BE WITH HER OWN KIND.

This isolated logistical and stupid cop problem is the very least of the reasons to, if not home school, at least supplement your kid's education. They truly are indoctrination centers for progressive ideology. The new Common Core curriculum is full of subtle and not so subtle propaganda for their cause
We must deprogram them daily. Pay attention to the lesson plans and explain to them your own point of views that might not agree with the teachers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top