JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw the link in Joey's post on OCC. been watching a little while and see it growing fast. it's cool to read about places and things close to home (sometimes).

I'm from Eugene...how bout those Ducks! hehe

anyway, glad to be here...

heh...saw it on a NOBAMA t-shirt...gave me a chuckle. speaking of t-shirts, this is one I ordered this a.m.

bitterT.jpg

heres the link:

<broken link removed>

I bought it mostly so I could wear it to piss off the husband of one of my wife's co-workers. my son and I went there last Friday and this guy was wearing one of those blue obama t-shirts. really tho, this guy is pretty cool and my friend, even tho he is a bit misguided. I try to keep it cool in hopes that he will eventually see through the obama hype. I am sure the new t-shirt will stimulate some conversation, and living in Eugene, probably not just with him.

From what I hear about Eugene, it could get you a smack on the head from a hemp purse. Been there a few times when the daughter was a Duck. Some of the folks there are very protective of their leftiness, but not more so than the leftards in Portland here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top