Oregon Arms & Ammunition
J&B Firearm Sales
Sporting Systems
Landhawk Arms
Oregon Rifleworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms

over from OCC

Reactions
I saw the link in Joey's post on OCC. been watching a little while and see it growing fast. it's cool to read about places and things close to home (sometimes).

I'm from Eugene...how bout those Ducks! hehe

anyway, glad to be here...

OP
Rapid1
Reactions
heh...saw it on a NOBAMA t-shirt...gave me a chuckle. speaking of t-shirts, this is one I ordered this a.m.

bitterT.jpg

heres the link:

<broken link removed>

OP
Rapid1
Reactions
I bought it mostly so I could wear it to piss off the husband of one of my wife's co-workers. my son and I went there last Friday and this guy was wearing one of those blue obama t-shirts. really tho, this guy is pretty cool and my friend, even tho he is a bit misguided. I try to keep it cool in hopes that he will eventually see through the obama hype. I am sure the new t-shirt will stimulate some conversation, and living in Eugene, probably not just with him.

From what I hear about Eugene, it could get you a smack on the head from a hemp purse. Been there a few times when the daughter was a Duck. Some of the folks there are very protective of their leftiness, but not more so than the leftards in Portland here.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online