JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dec 9th can't come quick enough for me. And I hope that the wait after my appointment isn't too long, but as a few people on here have told me, I may not receive my CHL until March 2022.
WTF??? You can't get a CPL in Multnomah County until after you have an appointment? That's 3 phuq'n months away?? :eek:
And then not get your CPL until 3 more months after that??? WTF is this sh!t? o_O

Perhaps you're right, although I wasn't thinking it was just Portlands local government, I think it's a little more widespread than that, and if you pay attention to the rest of the country as a whole the pieces may fall together a little better.
Yes but the old taskforce had their hands tied, sadly we all know what really needs to be done to rid this scourge from our streets....
Google Project Exile.
May not solve the entire problem, but I guarantee it would reduce it dramatically.
This program has been proven to work.
Best,
Gary

"You want to spend the money on a lot of cops in the streets. Put those cops where the crime is, which means in minority neighborhoods,"

"So, the unintended consequences is people say, 'Oh, my God, you are arresting kids that are all minorities.' Yes, that's true. Why? Because we put all the cops in the minority neighborhoods. Yes, that's true. Why do we do it? Because that's where all the crime is,"

"And the way you get the guns out of the kids' hands is to throw them up against the wall and frisk them. Then they start, they say, 'Oh, I don't want to get caught.' So they don't bring the gun. They still have a gun, but they leave it at home."

- Mike Bloomberg, former Mayor of New York City.

This sounds like what the PPD Gang Enforcement Team formerly did. But then in 2017:

Which sets up the complaints from the SJW community that the traffic stops target too many minorities who are not gang members.

And led to:

So here we are now with nightly mass shootings.

The shooters had some big balls shooting into the Rangers truck. You might as well have shot into a helicopter full of Seal Team 6 members.

I certainly wouldn't want this guy after me:

1631688697055.png

Edit: and yes that is his Patrol Bird. Cover your eyes if he sets that thing after you.

Last Edited:
The shooters had some big balls shooting in to Rangers truck. You might as well have shot into helicopter full of Seal Team 6 members.

View attachment 1032187

Edit: and yes that is his Patrol Bird. Cover your eyes if he sets that thing after you.
I'm pretty sure that he is using his cell phone to control that electronic vorpal finch. It's very dangerous.

Lived NW of Legacy ("overlook" neighborhood) for but a short while in 2008. Was a reasonably decent residential area. Went downhill rather quickly as one crossed interstate Blvd and headed towards MLK.

Took a job out in Hillsboro & moved to Tigard. Much nicer.
Always issues nearby when there is a street named Martin Luther King. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.

WTF??? You can't get a CPL in Multnomah County until after you have an appointment? That's 3 phuq'n months away?? :eek:
And then not get your CPL until 3 more months after that??? WTF is this sh!t? o_O
Normally it's more like a 30 day wait for the interview, then 30-45 days for the card. Times have been extended by a) covid b) the fact that Portland pd has been handling them instead of the sheriffs department, both of which have seen massive resignations and c) tons and tons of new applications.

I think this shooting was the same night. Different area than the 100 bullet shooting. Lady driving to the gym had bullet go through her windshield just missing her. Park ranger pickup hit with poeple in it. Several other cars hit. 26 bullets. Right next to mt Scott community center and park.

We're neighbors...
That sh*t was crazy. A few stray(?) rounds ended up going north up 72nd. Saw PPD pulling slugs from a building and phone pole nearly 4 blocks north of Woodstock near Harold and 72nd.

Thinking of remodeling soon. :(

Felony Flats .jpeg

I was under the assumption that I would receive it during my appointment on December 9th(I turned in my application August 23rd). There were some users here that told me that I most likely would be waiting a few months after my appointment.

"Portland city commissioners gave PP&R $1.4 million in April to expand the unarmed park ranger program due to the surge in shootings in the city,"

That makes a lot of sense. So Portland.

But we have Park rangers on patrol.

Edit:

View attachment 1032186

Where were the community mediators when these bullets were flying every which way. Surely they could have addressed the grievances among the parties and cut the amount of shooting in half.

The shooters had some big balls shooting into the Rangers truck. You might as well have shot into a helicopter full of Seal Team 6 members.

View attachment 1032187

Send in the Clowns. There has to be Clowns. But what about the mental health workers, or are these Clown car Rangers cross trained??? ;)

I've long said that the way to stop gang violence is to "eliminate" all gang members. Open season on anybody in gang attire, known gang members, etc. Just go full "Purge" on them.

Never happen but I can dream can't I?

I've long said that the way to stop gang violence is to "eliminate" all gang members. Open season on anybody in gang attire, known gang members, etc. Just go full "Purge" on them.

Never happen but I can dream can't I?
Who gets to decide what "gang attire" is though? In high school, we were banned from wearing flannel jackets, because of a skinhead gang at my school. I thought that was the dumbest thing ever, considering I had a bunch of flannel in my closet.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top