JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1A205C09-2B2A-4327-9003-87F462C6A4E7.jpeg I purchased a Glock .380 last year and promptly purchased several boxes of different brands of ammunition to see what was most accurate. I shot a total of around 300 rounds through it over the course of a few months then went back to shooting my .45 and haven't shot it since. The Glock 42 is a fun gun to shoot but I decided I just like my .45 better. Anyways, I just sold my 42 to a friend who has his own large supply of .380 so I'm listing for sale here.

In summary, I purchased all of this ammo at local gun ranges in Bellevue or online through sites like Lucky Gunner or CheaperThanDirt. All in all there is a bit over 1,400 rounds (I weighed it for fun and I think it was 43 pounds :) ). Included is everything standard American Eagle to high quality self defense ammo. The value of this ammo is over $500 but I will sell it to someone locally for $200. I am also happy to give the buyer the info I compiled regarding accuracy of various brands - again, this was for a Glock 42.

I'm in the Bellevue area but my work takes me between North Seattle and Tacoma so I have some flexibility on a meeting location.

Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.