JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is more emphasis on blindly enforcing the law than on maintaining the peace.

And the people always end up paying for it....

Unfortunately we no longer have a "Justice" system but we have a "Legal" system, that which is more concerned with doting the I's and crossing the T's of the laws rather than administering Justice.

"faulty police report" What does that mean? Kind a threw that last bit about the party and drinking in at then end and disregarded it like it was nothing. I have a feeling there is a little more to this story than the article reported.

Sounds like New Jersey has some pretty screwy gun control laws that need to be amended but I would like to point out the author did note that Federal law should have PROTECTED him being arrested.

There is something special about NJ police fashions too. Have you noted their Highway Patrol uniforms? And several cities also have Nazi-inspired uniforms in NJ---jackboots, saber shoulder belts, and peaked caps---creeps me out!..........................elsullo :huh:

There is something special about NJ police fashions too. Have you noted their Highway Patrol uniforms? And several cities also have Nazi-inspired uniforms in NJ---jackboots, saber shoulder belts, and peaked caps---creeps me out!..........................elsullo :huh:

I hate New Jersey Nazis.

And yet NJ is home to the city that often bears the distinction of the most dangerous in all of America. Maybe if their cops and legal system would spend more time, effort, and resources going after actual crimes and actual criminals, the place wouldn't be the toilet that it is.

And yet NJ is home to the city that often bears the distinction of the most dangerous in all of America. Maybe if their cops and legal system would spend more time, effort, and resources going after actual crimes and actual criminals, the place wouldn't be the toilet that it is.

LOL. The state, like all bullies, go after easy soft targets.

That judge should be locked up instead of Brian Aitken.

STOP TALKING AND DO SOMETHING! I urge everyone to write (e-mail/mail) Govenor Christie and ask for the pardon of Brian Aitkens and let him know that we, as Americans will not have our rights trampled on. Remember, my friends, freedom is rarely taken at once by force, but piece by piece, in the name of safety and security. STAY INFORMED! Stay vocal.
If we don't act they'll come for ours soon.

Office of the Governor | Contact Us

STOP TALKING AND DO SOMETHING! I urge everyone to write (e-mail/mail) Govenor Christie and ask for the pardon of Brian Aitkens and let him know that we, as Americans will not have our rights trampled on. Remember, my friends, freedom is rarely taken at once by force, but piece by piece, in the name of safety and security. STAY INFORMED! Stay vocal.
If we don't act they'll come for ours soon.

Office of the Governor | Contact Us

Sent a message. Thank you for the link.

-d

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR