JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 3rd bullet point???

69E8E80F-E40A-4EE7-B72C-1B7A34F00C58.png

Mistake or not, the author(s) just made themselve(s) look like an "unpolished" same as the antis do when the pretend to know what they are talking about.

Edited to use a kinder word

Last Edited:
Mistake or not, the author(s) just made themselve(s) look like an idiot same as the antis do when the pretend to know what they are talking about.

I just checked and you might want to as well. There are M 14s that are actually 22 caliber rimfire. As there are M1s, M1 carbines and others. So, there pic of a M14 maybe an actual 22 caliber rimfire. That was there point in part, I think.

Bout damn time! Some body just called out the AG, and the State, made it stick and dropped it in their court to be heard and acted upon! Wether they act on this specific challenge is up to them, but to ignore it would be very bad for them! Well done, now to go after IP44 and do the same thing, get the AG on the roaps and then choke her azz out!

Very well written response. My hope is the challenges create enough delays in getting the ballot title issued so as to prevent them from getting the necessary signatures to get it on the ballot. Since the deadline for collecting signatures is fixed, any delay in the process hurts them - and that's a good thing. Considering there are 1,500+ challenges to the draft title, we may just get a good, solid delay.

Very well written response. My hope is the challenges create enough delays in getting the ballot title issued so as to prevent them from getting the necessary signatures to get it on the ballot. Since the deadline for collecting signatures is fixed, any delay in the process hurts them - and that's a good thing. Considering there are 1,500+ challenges to the draft title, we may just get a good, solid delay.

And don't forget we all need to match this in IP44!

Not bad, but I wish they would have spent as much time and effort on "large capacity magazines" as they did on assault weapons. They are not large capacity magazines, they are "standard capacity magazines." Using the phrase large capacity magazine is just as politically charged as assault weapon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top