JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are places along Hwy 34, but I'm not familiar with where they are. The Mary's Peak pit is about 45 miles +/- from Waldport towards Corvallis off Hwy 34 but you can find places before that.

You're best to call Siuslaw Nat Forest and ask if the forest is currently open for Rec shooting. I haven't heard, but they could be closed due to fire danger. The Corvallis number is: 541-750-7000.

If it's open and you find a spot, take some fire prevention gear! It's required during the fire season (2 gallons water and a shovel, or a 2.5 lb fire extinguisher and a shovel).

Here's some basic shooting rules in the Siuslaw: Can I target shoot on the Siuslaw National Forest?

If you are just shooting pistol there is a small quarry above Eckman lake. Stay to the left on the forest service road. It is on the 3736 road. We picked it up a couple of months ago. Curious if it is still decent.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top