JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to tell folks about the spot that I do outdoor shooting at, and I witnessed a serious uptick in trash at all places. I won't make the same mistake again.

my spot that I shared with this site got shut down for littering. I have been shooting there for years but too much trash got left behind and they shut it down.
I hope people learn from it before there is no outdoor areas left

Likewise. My friends and I would always clean up after ourselves.
Now everywhere I used to go (not just top of storeyburn) has "no shooting" signs posted.
Common decency is not so common.

my spot that I shared with this site got shut down for littering. I have been shooting there for years but too much trash got left behind and they shut it down.
I hope people learn from it before there is no outdoor areas left

Do our environment a favor, don't post any direction about your spot!!! Keep it to yourself and keep it clean. I plan to find my own and when I do, I will do my part to keep it clean too.

We're supposed to be able to share information like good shooting spots here but because of some idiots, we are forced not to. That is just too bad.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top