JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys I am new to the area and I don't know where I can go shoot legally outdoors here. I know BLM land is good to go but I am not familiar with any locations yet. Im sure this has been gone over a million times but I didnt find anything when I searched.

Can you guys give me a list of place to shoot outdoors (free) within an hour of Tigard. I know Fish Creek Rd but thats it.

Yeah, but, cleanups won't be till next spring. Till then, we each need to keep up on daily routine maintenance.

I was going to give him a couple map links, once he promises! (He's probably already found them in the Outdoor and/or Community Outreach sections). :D If so, have fun, @poomero!

Yeah, but, cleanups won't be till next spring. Till then, we each need to keep up on daily routine maintenance.

I was going to give him a couple map links, once he promises! (He's probably already found them in the Outdoor and/or Community Outreach sections). :D If so, have fun, @poomero!

Yeah, I was up near my preferred area near the Molalla River and I ended up with a nice big bag of crap. It's annoying that it happens. No wonder why it gets shut down after hunting season.

I'm having tons of computer problems the last couple days. Can't stay connected long. So, check the Community Outreach section for past cleanup events, (or the Events & Get Togethers), and check for map links to shooting sites (they will be in the first post of each event).

Hopes that helps!

Enjoy!

Bill

Hey guys I am new to the area and I don't know where I can go shoot legally outdoors here. I know BLM land is good to go but I am not familiar with any locations yet. Im sure this has been gone over a million times but I didnt find anything when I searched.

Can you guys give me a list of place to shoot outdoors (free) within an hour of Tigard. I know Fish Creek Rd but thats it.
Ever find a nearby place to shoot?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads