JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know any decent outdoor shooting areas near Sandy? My sister-in-law has been champing at the bit to go shooting with me ever since she shot her first pistol the other day, so I'm looking for a place to completely bust her firearms cherry, (in a manner of speaking of course!).

I'm a west sider in Tigard, but she lives in Sandy, and I'd like to make it as easy for her as possible. Any place where I can set up a table and targets within 25 yards would be more than sufficient.

For those who worry that I'll give away your secret spot: don't. This is a one-off, and I don't give away MY favorite outdoor shooting areas on the west side for fear they'll become trash dumping grounds like so many other places have. Please feel free to PM me if you'd like to keep it on the QT.

Thanks!

Well "decent" is a subjective term. I can only think of is the "36 pit" along side Hwy 224, East of Estacada about 15 minutes.

36 Pit

I would recommend going in the morning on a week day to avoid some of the occasional gentry.

upload_2018-8-29_1-22-31.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top