JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only place I know of at present is the Tacoma Sportsmans Club. They have archery, skeet, pistol, and rifle ranges, and a bow hunter trail. Membership is 125 first year, and subsequent membership dues can be reduced by volunteering at the range. Membership isn't required, in the past it was 10 per nonmember to use the firearm ranges, the board was going to vote on upping that to 15 starting 1SEP, but I havent been in a few weeks so I don't know if that passed or not. I like it because it's easy to get to, the staff is friendly and most of the RSOs are pretty knowledgeable about guns. There isn't a caliber limit either. As long as it's legal and is single or semi, you can shoot it. I've seen everything from .22 plinkers all the way to AR-50s. Hope this was helpful

Kitsap Rifle & Revolver club. Blue sky range, covered shooting positions. 200 yd rifle. 50 yard pistol. Great staffing by great R/O's. no caliber or rate of fire restrictions.
Outdoor open shootings spots are pretty scarce right not because other shooters are rude, lazy ill-mannered slobs who trashed the areas that were open and free for use.
gunsafety.org

Poulsbo sportsman's club is real nice but can get busy. Also across hood canal bridge then go south on 101 just before discovery bay. go a few miles and look for Snow Creek Rd and take a right. there are lots of spots up there! PLEASE clean up after yourself so we can keep going there. I usually take a big garbage bag with me so I can take out more than I take in. Just a thought. Have fun!!!

Sorry getting back to you so late. I was out at my spots week before last and they are all now posted no target shooting because of the immense amount of trash. They were out across the Hood canal bridge on the Pope Lumber Company lands. I know there are stll some spots open out in the Tahuya Sate Forest lands out passed belfair. I've not been out that way for about a year now though so not too sure what is open and is not.

It's a shame when the few spots we had got closed due to others laziness. I went across the hood canal bridge mid November and the spots were closed. I've heard of a few spots in the Shelton/Belfair/Tahuya area. Good luck! If you find any please share!

I used to go out to a place passed Allen (small town between Belfair and Shelton) when I lived up in that area. One of the logging roads on the north side of the highway. I think there still may be a few places up there that aren't gated.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top