JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have shot a few times at the place in Vernonia. It's very safe because you are shooting into a bank in a direction *away* from the park. And the park is on the other side of the river, no access except over the private bridge. Unless someone swims.....Very nice older fella owns this land.

There are some other quite isolated places to shoot in the woods around Vernonia, but it's about impossible to give directions unless you know the woods up there.

Jones Rd. in Vernonia or head up the mountain up 26, take Wolf Creek Rd, Music, or Mcgregor all to the right from about the middle of the MT up to the top.

I looked it up in the old feeds and it looks like there is one that is located on someones property, I was really hoping for tips on some good spots or roads where people have lots of success. I don't like the idea of a park being so close to where I am shooting.
I use to be the Assistant park host at Anderson Park which is right across from that shooting range Mr sword who owns the Property where the shooting range is Usually requires that you are a city resident of Vernonia to shoot there but he doesn't come out and check on you if you are but he prefer you to be. As far as the shooting range by the park never had an incident for the people in the park its just load for them to hear the guns go off that's the biggest complaint and some people worry about safety.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top