JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Unless I missed it (quite possible) is there an Indoor Range subforum? If there isn't, maybe you could rename the Outdoor Range section to just "Ranges". There's enough discussion material to warrant both topics, but probably not enough to make each one its own independent subforum.

It seems kind of odd having outdoor ranges handled one way, and indoor handled in a completely different way (in terms of how it's organized). Gun shops and gun smiths are sometimes located AT a range, but for discussion purposes, people generally don't mix the two topics. When talking about a gun shop or smith, people seem to only mention the range as a way of identifying which shop or smith they're talking about.

Maybe something like this:
Ranges
Ranges>Washington
Ranges>Oregon

Outdoor and indoor could merely be separated in the thread title. I don't think there are so many that they each require their own subforum. My guess is that when people go to look up a range on this site, they will first want to narrow it down by location (state).

I would like the Outdoor shooting areas to be kept seperate from ranges.
Just so we are clear that these are free spots to shoot.

Ah, I didn't realize there was a financial issue involved here. The two outdoor ranges near me aren't free so I hadn't even thought of that.

JumpWing,

I'm still thinking this over, as both ways make sense to me. On one hand I want to keep the places to shoot together (ranges & outdoor areas) and on the other hand I want to keep the businesses together (ranges, gunsmiths, and gun shops). I'll keep you updated ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top