Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Outdoor Range Near Mollala/Canby

Discussion in 'Outdoor Shooting Areas' started by Glock Jock, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Glock Jock

Glock Jock Wilsonville , OR Well-Known Member

Living in Wilsonville looking for a place to shoot and heard there was a place near Mollala but couldn't find it. Chime in if you know of any. Thanks!

2. 010USN

010USN Woodburn New Member

Well besides heading up in molala hills a little, you have Canby Rod & Gun club, I don't know of any other places.

3. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

There is the Molalla Riflr Club http://www.molalla.net/members/mrc/ I have no officiation with them but I think they have an open membership. Canby Rod and Gun has a waiting list. The club is great but the waiting list is long.

4. SteveE

SteveE Mulino New Member

$50 initiation, $50 per year family, $40 per year single, 1 hour per month of work on the range or help with competitions, classes, etc, but if you don't want to do that you can pay another $75 per year. You won't find a gun club membership for less around here. It's a ways out there, and may be inaccessible in the winter. Has a 100 yard range and they're working on a pistol range.

5. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Tri County Gun Club is between wilsonville and sherwood but there is a waiting list to join.

6. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

Isn't Tri-County also still working through their waiting list? Just curious, I don't want to dissuade anyone from joining. Find a club and get on the list. Then it's a surprise for later when you get the call.